About Alano Club West
Alano Club West of San Jose was founded to provide meeting facilities and a supportive atmosphere for people in recovery.
The specific and primary purposes are to:
- Operate a non-profit organization for the purpose of supporting and providing a social and recreational facility for people in recovery.
- Provide facilities for meetings of 12-Step recovery programs.
A Volunteer Board of Directors elected by the membership governs the Club. As an organization, we are not affiliated with any other organization. We hold no political or religious views. We do not endorse or oppose any one. We are organized for the sole purpose of recovery. We are self supporting on an operating basis.
Board of Directors
- President – Jody Walker
- Vice President – Dennis Fernandes
- Chief Financial Officer – Gloria Vallejo
- Member at Large – Mike Casas
- General Member – Kevin Buck
- Secretary – Scott Condon
- General Member – Open
Alano Club West is located at: